Your commitments to the program
- to never utter a word of German.
- to be prepared to forget classroom teaching and talk, talk, talk in your own "raw", natural and authentic
style of English.
- to be patient and supportive to all the German students.
- to be sensible and responsible in your free time to maximise course effectiveness and group enjoyment.
- to arrange and finance your trip to either Berlin, Frankfurt or Munich (depending on programme-venue), and your accommodation before and after the program.
- to be punctual from the bus-departure right through to the final day of the course.
- to be as flexible and try and contribute to the group well-being as much as possible during the week.
- Again, to never utter a word of German!!!
“A funny thing happened on the way to English fluency:
We became friends"